LapisLazuliFountainLapisLazuliFountain

Yahoo
RiaCalla

All 4 art Reviews

The Darklings Light The Darklings Light

Wow! Awesome story and really cool, vivid colors! i like the touches of pink/magenta/whatever color that is! Love the bluee! ~~

Armouroida - Impenetrable Armo Armouroida - Impenetrable Armo

This is awesome!! I love the contrasting background and positive space! :D the character is soo cute and the cool colors mixed with warm in his body is so cool. love the background. you know, i'd like to see you using a more extended palette: a variety of colors, like green and blue and red and purple with silver, gold, etc. just a suggestion. ,you dont have to, and i know that sometimes using that much color is time consuming and/or intimidating. i hardly go color myself as it is. but i think you'd be able to pull it off. Great job! :D

Sandy The Alien Sandy The Alien

Awesome, dude! I like all your backgrounds and the glow you gave around Sandy. the colors are cool (I lovee blue) and your technique at blending them is nice. love your style! ^D^

Sky Serpant Areoiza Sky Serpant Areoiza

Wow, this is great! I love the blue palette that you used, and the whole celestial theme. It exudes a majestic aura and the lightning bolts n' all add to it. :D this was done on a computer, right? wish i knew how to. me, im just a pen and pencil/ink/color/paint person. idk about that kind of art, tho itd be cool if i could. overall, this is a great rendering f a sky serpent/dragon.

metabots44 responds:

Thank you ^^ I handdrew the actual dragon then I ised photoscape,Pixlr and ribbit to add the finishing touches !